Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

has given me an idea...this is rare cause that normally takes brain activity!

This is really going out to the big people of ScubaBoard...as in the head blokeys/girlies! Have you thought of having a piccy contest??? Like best underwater photos, most funny diver pic...etc???

Just an idea. Then display the pic on the board or something.

UKPhil,

Okay, I do not know if you did anything, but it is working now! What a sight and what a site! Thanks--now I know where to go on those long stopovers at Heathrow!

Joewr

that you did not know an arrow crab when you saw it (unidentified critter). And, since your buddy seemed to be carrying a nitrox bottle, was she nitroxicated?

Joewr

Greg,
Love the pic of your buddy. I have some like that of my wife, but if I put them on the web I don't think I would have a wife. I sometimes threaten to post them on her Company web page.
Mike

Hmmmmmm..... that's a nice set of .... equipment there :p (That is what we're supposed to be looking at, right?)

Yup,
Thats what I was looking at.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom