Come on then - lets see what you look like!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awwwww... too bad, Jimbo... :wink:

BTW, I like your new signature!

But Joewr gets the credit for the new sig. :)

There Joe, don't say I never gave you anything. And on that note, I'll have a talk with my boy Dubya about your light situation.

Which one's the arrow crab? I'm still relatively new to these waters. I'm assuming you're talking about the Florida pics. There's also an unidentified critter in my NW collection that to this date nobody's been able to identify.

Originally posted by joewr
that you did not know an arrow crab when you saw it (unidentified critter). And, since your buddy seemed to be carrying a nitrox bottle, was she nitroxicated?

Joewr

Greg,
Last time I looked I was on the champ's left.
I didn't get to see the pic you sent before Mario had to do his dirty work.
Boo Hoo. It must have been a doozy.
:sunny:

Greg, Unidentified critter in the Florida pics is the Arrow crab. Unidentified Critter 2 isn't clear enough to ID. In your NW section, your unknown critters appear to be some type of tunicates. I missed the pic of your buddy, but there doesn't appear to be any pics on your web page that could cause such a stir.

WWW™

It's there, it's just "hidden". You have to know the actual name of the url to find it. I did that cuz a few of my former co-irkers and PHB's in Seattle wanted to see some pics of Florida, didn't think it would be a good idea to have that particular one linked on company e-mails.

Originally posted by Walter
Greg, Unidentified critter in the Florida pics is the Arrow crab. Unidentified Critter 2 isn't clear enough to ID. In your NW section, your unknown critters appear to be some type of tunicates. I missed the pic of your buddy, but there doesn't appear to be any pics on your web page that could cause such a stir.

WWW™

Greg....
altho Mario tried to cover up that webpage it is a tad too easy to access knowing what a webaddress looks like...

I am now worried if thats the way all women dive!!!! If so...I better sell my wetsuit asap!!!! I wouldn't want to be any different!

But I think if i did that i might scare away buddies!!!!

Also, if women dive like that, then why dont blokes...or have i been diving with the wrong set of people?

Secondly, when so we get those kind of pictures of blokes????? Sorry to say, that lady doesnt really do it for me!

I noticed that, and I will again defer to the regulators and change the name of the page.

I can tell you for certain that when I was diving in Seattle, NOBODY dived like that! (But then, nobody LOOKED like that, at least not as far as I could tell!) Only time I heard of that was a certain Canadian live-aboard in BC had a tradition where if you reached a milestone dive while diving with them, e.g. your 100th, 200th, 300th, or whatever dive, you got the privilege of jumping off the deck in your birthday suit. They had the pics in their album to show too!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Greg....
altho Mario tried to cover up that webpage it is a tad too easy to access knowing what a webaddress looks like...

I am now worried if thats the way all women dive!!!! If so...I better sell my wetsuit asap!!!! I wouldn't want to be any different!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom