Comal River- October 28, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might actually show, since the gf is throwing a Mary Kay party and I sure don't feel like hanging around for that one. Its a coin toss between there and Lake Travis.

that'd be great! we're all gonna get a bite for lunch together when we're through diving. the mary kay party gives you the perfect chance to do somethin. hey, after saturday i'll be an official swamper huh? (haven't had the opportunity thus far to actually dive with a swamper.........hmmmmmmm.......there might have been a swamper on the boat when we went to flower gardens in july, but not sure........so this will count for sure!)

I'm not going to be able to dive the Comal on Saturday. My super-thick wetsuit arrived and it just doesn't fit.

So it looks as though it's warm water for me this weekend ...or nothing!

hemlon, how thick is your "regular" suit? mine's a 3mil and i'm renting a shorty to wear over it. worked well for me in cavern dive in mexico with temperature about the same as comal will be.

My regular suit is a 3 mm shorty. It keeps me quite toasty in warm water but not in chilly water, of course.

My new suit is a 6 mm long suit. But I can't get it past my calves even wearing a dive skin.

:(

If it is OK, I think my wife and I will be joining you. It has been a while since I have done a swamper dive. We should be there by 1030.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom