Comal River- October 28, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon

Contributor
Reaction score
As suggested by Donnad, a couple of us are going to dive at the Comal River on Oct 28th.

Who else is going? Post now or forever hold your peace! (chuckle)

still trying to find some houstonians who want to go too. NDH and his wife might be able to go. should know this week. any other houston folks out there wanna go? jay has been dubbed our leader.

Kidnap them, donnad! Do not let "no" be their final answer!

Sneak up on them, throw them into any large vehicle and then drive them to the Comal River.

They will thank you for it later.

yeah really! i'm working on finding some travel companions from here! come on people!!:)

update! good news.......my husband is going to be able to go after all!

Donnad, I'm glad that your husband will be able to go also!

Can anyone provide some details about the Comal? Depth, temperature, etc?

How many tanks are needed, Jay?

Jay,

Can you provide directions on where to meet? Also, what time are we planning to meet?

D.

Probably the easiest thing for directions is to go to Yahoo Maps and enter: Hinman Island Dr At Elizabeth Ave New Braunfels, TX 78130 and get detailed directions that way. There is parking on the river side of the street (across from the golf course) and you should just look for a big whie and blue ambulance with San Marcos Area Recovery Team on it, and a Motley Crew of divers. I'll probably take my 3 mil to dive in and most everyone else has 3's. Bring a little extra weight if you have it cause if you want to stop to look at something you dump BC air and grab a rock but being a little overweighted helps with the current. I think Donnad and her hubby will be there around 10:30 ish so we'll probably be there around that time.

Back
Top Bottom