Cold In Minnesota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GregHovde

New
Reaction score
I'm going to Cozumel the 1st week in April for our kids Spring breck and would like feedback on how the dive sites are shaping up. Any ones to avoid or any recommedations on ones that make it through without much damage

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. Please, do add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

For not so local info, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > North America > Mexico > Cozumel.

Laurens

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/2 :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm also from MN.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome...the city is recovering nicely...we were there for New Year's. And the reefs are starting to clear but they have lost almost all the sponges that made Cozumel unique. It is still pretty but just not as pretty as it was before the storm. You'll enjoy the dives as the marine life is present and abundant. Try diving Palencar Bricks and Gardens...I saw a few sponges under some overhangs there but that was the only place we saw them. Also the bricks are actually now viewable at Palencar Bricks. (Seems a ship carrying bricks spilled its load and dropped the bricks all over hence the name...and now the storm has uncovered them.)

Have a great trip and welcome to the board! -ww

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

We will be in Coz, at Hotel Cozumel 3/23 - 4/2. For some tasty updates checkout www.cozumelinsider or www.scuba-diving-cozumel.com. I am a first time Cozumel diver and frequently reading posts about SB members currently in Cozumel or just returned with positive feedback. Try Cozumel in the SB search window - enjoy your trip!!
TCD

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom