Cold Feet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dryglove:
Thats me :D Its my new look...lol

LOL!!! Nice!

Hey I just checked out your gallery. Awesome Ultra Flex! Damn, that thing fits you great! How did you like it?

CALI68:
LOL!!! Nice!

Hey I just checked out your gallery. Awesome Ultra Flex! Damn, that thing fits you great! How did you like it?
Actually i wouldnt know...lol I only had it for a few hours and took her for a quick test drive at breakwater. Except for the sleeves the suit fits awesome. Diving concepts did a great job fitting the suit but somehow shorted me a few inches on the sleeves which is being fixed. I cant wait to dive it some more and the wait is killing me. It seems like forever since i started the whole process.

Dryglove:
Actually i wouldnt know...lol I only had it for a few hours and took her for a quick test drive at breakwater. Except for the sleeves the suit fits awesome. Diving concepts did a great job fitting the suit but somehow shorted me a few inches on the sleeves which is being fixed. I cant wait to dive it some more and the wait is killing me. It seems like forever since i started the whole process.

Are you gonna be using the DC Dry Gloves? They add about 1 1/2 to the overall sleeve length. Just curious.

Dryglove:
For the time being i am gonna be using wet gloves that were included with my package. I'll eventually get back to drygloves again by this summer as i am banned from buying anymore scubagear for the moment:D

Yea man, I've had to resort to stealth behavior. If my Wife finds out how much double are gonna cost....... :11:

CALI68:
Yea man, I've had to resort to stealth behavior. If my Wife finds out how much double are gonna cost....... :11:

You could always double up your E7-100's to save a few bucks. I had a set as doubles along with a set of 72's and they were great. I really regret selling them and even tried to buy them back when i got back into diving. They were even tolerable for beach diving. I couldnt imagine beach diving a set of 104's or E8-130's.

Dryglove:
You could always double up your E7-100's to save a few bucks.

That's exactally what I'm doing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom