Cold Feet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice socks...Won't work well with scuba I'm afraid...

goofystan:
Nice socks...Won't work well with scuba I'm afraid...

In a Dry Suit they would.

I knew you were going to say that! :11ztongue

goofystan:
I knew you were going to say that! :11ztongue

LOL... saw that coming did ya?

yes, especially after looking at your picture I got a clue.. LOL. It's late..

I splurged and bought me a set of those fancy diving concepts stretch thinsulate socks to go with my stretch thinsulate undergarment. Some day i will get to use them when my custom drysuit arrives. If anything i better have warm feet. I used the battery operated socks in the military every chance i could during cold weather and boy they were a life saver. Nothing worse than numb toes. :D

Dryglove:
I splurged and bought me a set of those fancy diving concepts stretch thinsulate socks to go with my stretch thinsulalte undergarment.

How are those DC socks? Are they as bulky as the DUI one's? How much are they?

CALI68:
How are those DC socks? Are they as bulky as the DUI one's? How much are they?
Actually they are really thin and not bulky at all. I am not to sure how much i paid for them as i bought the undergarment, custom drysuit, and socks as a package. I did get to dive them once before i sent my suit back to have the sleeves altered and they were really comfortable. I should have my suit back in about 2-3 weeks thanks to a certain shop sitting on it for close to 3 weeks before they shipped it back to diving concepts so needless to say i wont be taking DIRF with you guys, thats if there were any spots left anyways. :D

Dryglove:
Actually they are really thin and not bulky at all. I am not to sure how much i paid for them as i bought the undergarment, custom drysuit, and socks as a package. I did get to dive them once before i sent my suit back to have the sleeves altered and they were really comfortable. I should have my suit back in about 2-3 weeks thanks to a certain shop sitting on it for close to 3 weeks before they shipped it back to diving concepts so needless to say i wont be taking DIRF with you guys, thats if there were any spots left anyways. :D

Wait, is this Larry? You changed your user name and you added a picture!

Back
Top Bottom