Coke Alert! Women in Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who needs a death penalty when you have prisons that just do it for you.

Phaethon:
This is rather insulting to Mexicans who, despite having the death penalty in their statutes, have not judicially murdered anyone since 1937.

I would suggest the joke would be more credible if it were set in somewhere like Texas or Florida.

K.

Dang, another GT joke. When are we going to stop picking on those poor GT grads?

Paul

Sorry, everyone, but somone else started it.

Strange, but I haven't noticed a large migration of people from Texas OR Florida to Mexico in an effort to escape such draconian measures. I only caught the end of the news report, but from what I could extrapolate, it would seem that the reverse situation does exist. Hmmm, could it be that more effective law enforcement creates an enviroment conducive to better economic oppurtunities?

This is not a slam on those who live in Mexico or those from there, I've met some really great people from Mexico, but the facts are undeniable. I'd love to spend some time south of the border one day, but I love where I live now, & it would seem that many others agree with me.

Yeah...make it from Texas. We're not quite so squeamish about jokes. :D

Dee:

And besides, we give as good as we get. Sometimes better....:wink:

Dee:

Dont get me started..................

Texas..............like Western Australia..............just smaller!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom