Coco View Roatan - Dive flags required for dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CCV used to ask you for your C Card. They no longer do.

Do they ask for a Nitrox card or Solo card?

No C Card asked for.

I believe during the pre-dive greeting they mention “being treated like adults” and similarly the expectation of that behavior.

Solo diving is quite the norm, day or night.

All you have to do is alter your drop off dives on Newman’s and CoCo View wall by 5 feet, and its a completely different dive.

Totally agree! With 80 to 90 feet of wall to explore all the way back to the resort, it's impossible to see it all in just a week or two. We saw something different on every drop-off dive, from barracuda to nurse sharks to grouper and everything in between.
Personally, I could dive those two walls and the Prince Albert indefinitely and never get "bored."
Maybe some have caught the walls on a bad week, I don't know. I just know I'm really excited to be going back, although it won't be until the end of August so I have a while to wait.

Back
Top Bottom