Club Website: Opinons and Ideas wanted (TX.lakerats check-in please)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tooth -

I don't have the orginial but I have the copy that I used for the cafepress deal. Let me know if you need that.

I emailed it to him but I haven't heard from him since.

umm... probably real busy.. if ya hear from him see if he's posted something yet..

I also have webdesign skills, in fact 6 years of college and i can build webpages, GREAT. I want a refund. although i did learn calculus. Anyway, if you guys need help witht he site just email me phazeshyft@yahoo.com you can also IM me.

I also have no job right now and since i graduated in December i have tons of free time.

let me know

sorry for being a ghost(literatlly), but i have been busy school is eating me right now but thank goodness for springbreak beacuse i really need it. i have been lurking in breaks between classes but not posting. i have the templete partially done just needto work on some graphics.

if people want to start building articles for it that will help to plug in the info, thats what im mainly need right now. also if the group will produce a list of sections and articles i will incorperate them.

Phase- will you just post a lists of programs your familiar with and general skills set.

tx.lakerats with the coral site was that a custom design you did or a templete? because im looking for some curves to put in the design for the nav bar and a rounded bottom near the bottom of the bar and gallery?

hopefully this weekend or early next week i will post a drawing/rendition of the layout.

sorry for disappearing,

Dan
aka
scubatooth

Java, JavaScript, ASP, ColdFusion, Dreamweaver, HTML, DHTML, VisualBasic,
Apache, and more, cant remember em all to name them right now. my Degree is based in Information Systems with Business Management and Cultural Issues. Kinda double major and a minor. Ive been building webpages for about three years now.

Tooth....are you sure you have time for this project? You seem to be spread sort of thin! Maybe you should turn it over to tx.lakerats or Phazeshyft who has more time to spend on it. I'm sure either of them would be glad for your help when you have the time.

Dee yeah i do have a little more on my plate to say grace over, so im gonna step back from this for right now, since i dont have the time to dedicate to do what i was planning for the site. The hardest part for me has been just trying to do the layout and templete because thats what most people see, then followed by the content.

if you all (phazeshyft and tx.lakerats) need help let me know and i will just ask me and i will let you know if i have time to do it. hopefully by mid may i will be able to have more time to work on this.

i will also be glad to send my notes and drawings that i have done for the site if they wish. Then also i will post or email the list of ideas i had for the site to.

but anyways i have uploaded the templete i worked on for everybody to look at so i would like to see everybodies impression of the templete so far (its not perfect , but a rough idea)

let me know what you think

again im sorry for letting everybody down, i just bit off more then i could chew this semester.

tooth

Tooth...thanks for your work on it so far, I'm sure the others appreciate the head start. We all get overloaded from time to time, nothing to apoloigize for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom