Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the others too. Flatty needs to be more visible. I also like Stingray1's harness on Flatty. :D

crpntr133:
Here are the latest two designs. Things might not be centered left to right but it gives you an idea of what it would look like.
I thought about doing a third design with Flatty off to the side but bigger and then thought better just in case we use this thing for more than just running up our number of posts. :wink: I don't think it would fit on a shirt.

Personally I still like the others even if Missouri is totally covered. Sometimes we can't have it all.

I like him in the center.

Got the file crpntr..........thanks

Brian

Anyone have a color version of mascot design yet? I was going to ask for one to be sent to me so I can print it out and take it down to see how much shirts would cost.

WOW I love the work you guys have done - Thanks so much!! I like the one with the dive flag. Now I'm waiting to hear where we order and how much. My only suggestion would be on a gray tee-shirt as opposed to white. But that is just my opinion.

Becky

Quarrior:
Anyone have a color version of mascot design yet? I was going to ask for one to be sent to me so I can print it out and take it down to see how much shirts would cost.

Technically the mascot is colored. It might be gray scale but it is color. As for changing the color, don't look at me. I don't have a program to do it and there is no way I have that much time to change each little dot.
I had thought about changing the color of MMD to red.

If you want a file with just the mascot I can send it to you.

As for ordering shirts..I think since we have more than one design we should vote to see what one everyone likes the most and go from there. This is everybodies club.
I also talked to a friend of mine that owns a shirt shop and she is going to see what they can do with getting everthing set up for us. She said that she would give us a deal on shirts.

crpntr133:
Technically the mascot is colored. It might be gray scale but it is color. As for changing the color, don't look at me. I don't have a program to do it and there is no way I have that much time to change each little dot.
I had thought about changing the color of MMD to red.

If you want a file with just the mascot I can send it to you.

As for ordering shirts..I think since we have more than one design we should vote to see what one everyone likes the most and go from there. This is everybodies club.
I also talked to a friend of mine that owns a shirt shop and she is going to see what they can do with getting everthing set up for us. She said that she would give us a deal on shirts.
I can completely understand the time thing. Wasn't sure whether we had already decided on which pic we were going to use. Sounds like you're got the t-shirt thing handled too.

Was just trying to help you out a bit.

Quarrior:
I can completely understand the time thing. Wasn't sure whether we had already decided on which pic we were going to use. Sounds like you're got the t-shirt thing handled too.

Was just trying to help you out a bit.

No problem on trying to help out. Usually there aren't enough hands and things just go to..well you know.

Had a bit of free time since TV sucked tonight and the dive gear wasn't dry enough to put up. So I worked on flatty a bit tonight. The good new is that it looks great but the bad news is that the file is now too big to upload to SB. :11:
The only change that I made was I made "midwest muck divers" in red. The rest of the design stayed the same.
Is there anyway that I can post the new logo someplace so we can all view it?

SO is anyone up for a poll and take this club to the next step?

Sounds great. Send a PM to NetDoc he should be able to help on the posting thing.

I'm up for a vote.

crpntr133:
No problem on trying to help out. Usually there aren't enough hands and things just go to..well you know.

Had a bit of free time since TV sucked tonight and the dive gear wasn't dry enough to put up. So I worked on flatty a bit tonight. The good new is that it looks great but the bad news is that the file is now too big to upload to SB. :11:
The only change that I made was I made "midwest muck divers" in red. The rest of the design stayed the same.
Is there anyway that I can post the new logo someplace so we can all view it?

SO is anyone up for a poll and take this club to the next step?

I decided to take matters into my own fingers and took advantage of my web space that I get from my server.
Below is the URL for the web page with the latest logo design.

http://home.earthlink.net/~wallybu/

I'm ready too.

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom