Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HammerNoMore

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
On the mascot thing, to be honest I have no idea why we need a mascot or where it would show up. However, NetDoc has been asking for one for every club so I assume there must be some future plans for it.

There have been a few suggestions in the other thread, but we should separate this out here and give it its own. I think it would be better if we could supply a picture with the suggestions. Once we have some we can do a poll to decide.

So suggest away....

James

How's about a soaking wet black lab waging it's tail?

James Goddard:
On the mascot thing, to be honest I have no idea why we need a mascot or where it would show up. However, NetDoc has been asking for one for every club so I assume there must be some future plans for it.

There have been a few suggestions in the other thread, but we should separate this out here and give it its own. I think it would be better if we could supply a picture with the suggestions. Once we have some we can do a poll to decide.

So suggest away....

James

Here is mine. After searching and doing a bit of work to it...didn't know I was that talented on the computer with very little to work with.

You get the tank I'll get the pole babe...you get the tank I'll get the pole lets go down to the crawdad hole!

Well James it looks like now that you got us the forum nobody wants a mascot.

We'll give it a little more time. I'd like to have more than one option to vote on.

James

P.S. And Bob got us the forum, not me :D...

I would like to think it was a team effort.

fried catfish? yumm

Like the catfish idea. Big A**ed ol' flathead. The happy crawdad (or is that a small lobster) looks good as well.

I revived another thread that was started earlier and left a link to this thread so maybe that will help.
I assume that it was a crawdad since it came from a crawdad festival web site. Then I modified it for our needs. Haven't tried adding Midwest Muck Divers around him as of yet. This week went from having nothing to obeing full.
Thanks to all that made the MMM possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom