Club Mascot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Played around a little with our mascot.

I like the second one. You really have to much time on your hands. :D

stingray1:
Played around a little with our mascot.

I tried putting a reg in his mouth but it looked too real. A cartoon fish with a real reg in his mouth didn't work for me. Worked on it for several hours and then gave it up. It even had MMD on the purge valve (instead of Apeks)
I completely forgot about our logo.

So stingray is your fish DIR? Or would that be his HOG unit?

crpntr133:
I completely forgot about our logo.

So stingray is your fish DIR? Or would that be his HOG unit?
Naw, pony for land use:crafty: . Gills don't work worth a darn on land. LOL. I'm usually solo so DIR is definately out of the picture.:eyebrow:

Missouri is completely covered up

I know. I guess that is the price you have to pay for having Bonne Terre mine. Until I moved him over IN stuck out there like a sore thumb. Any suggestion on where to move Flatty to?

How about to the side? As in off the state's completely?

Here are the latest two designs. Things might not be centered left to right but it gives you an idea of what it would look like.
I thought about doing a third design with Flatty off to the side but bigger and then thought better just in case we use this thing for more than just running up our number of posts. :wink: I don't think it would fit on a shirt.

Personally I still like the others even if Missouri is totally covered. Sometimes we can't have it all.

After posting I checked the links and now realize that I made a typo...I forgot the "s" on thats. I can make the change easily if we decide to go with that design.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom