clgsamson aka coya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
ok ok you are right... i take that back..

Iris, ok, we are still open for marriage in the future..

:wink:

no taking back now. it's too late

you already broke my ish's heart :crazy3:

back home!

excellent, just in time for xmas..

but no smoking for you!!!

how about wine?!?

Mike Veitch:
back home!

excellent, just in time for xmas..

but no smoking for you!!!

how about wine?!?
red wine is allowed and yes smoking is a big no no. Funny thing this morning was I did some calesthenics for an hour and did the thread mill for 30 mins at a fast pace. I didn't feel out of breath or tired!

clgsamson:
red wine is allowed and yes smoking is a big no no. Funny thing this morning was I did some calesthenics for an hour and did the thread mill for 30 mins at a fast pace. I didn't feel out of breath or tired!
great to hear that! imagine how your SAC will improve! (i hear you already breath like a fish... hell, you probably won't need anything more than spare air if you quit smoking for-real)

from a former smoker: the crapper and post-meal smokes are very very difficult to give up, my most-missed smoke was the post-dive... that was tough...

then your last hurdle is the "i-hate-you-all" smoke when everything is turning to crap and your way behind deadlines...

you overcome those 4 and you're clean for life... worked for me :biggrin:

kaya mo yan

Jag

Mike Veitch:
so...

fill us in so we can avoid this procedure...

main culprits?

smoking? salt? fatty foods? lack of exercise?

etc...
you got it all right, Mike. Also, hot chicks would just aggravate the situation.

If I may just add, I spent P1.4mm for the 2 angioplasty procedures. Google "Stent"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom