Clearly Cayman (Tibbetts) New Years Specials Thru Mid-April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Clearly Cayman Dive Resorts on Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, and Cayman Brac are offering "New Years Specials" from late December through mid-April, see the link below. The ad shows the base price but you can add-on lunch and a daily 1-tank afternoon dive for an extra fee if you wish. If you want to dive Nitrox that will also be an extra fee, and there is a fee for night dives, too.

This looks like a pretty good deal because January through Mid-April is the high-season in the Caribbean, when things are at the most expensive.

And it is likely that some popular Caribbean destinations will still be re-building early next year, due to the terrible hurricanes that hit so many places this year - so that may further limit the available dive vacation options.

7-Night New Year Dive Vacation Starting at $1,395*

Note: The packages do not include alcoholic beverages, unless you purchase one of their "3 drink per day" options.

Last edited:
And it looks like the free Nitrox (and free Nitrox certification, if desired) is also still available from mid-November to mid-January if you are looking for a last-minute trip:
Free Diving, Nitrox, and Nitrox Certification*

And during our recent trip to LCBR, we were able to take advantage of the "$150 per person free resort credit" currently being offered through January 13, 2018. It was really nice, we charged items at the dive shop, and the bar, and I had a massage at the spa, but we only had a small balance to pay on check-out.
$150 Free Resort Credit Special Offer

Will look into the special as we will be in CB 12-19 Jan

The Clearly Cayman Dive Resorts on Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, and Cayman Brac are offering "New Years Specials" from late December through mid-April, see the link below. The ad shows the base price but you can add-on lunch and a daily 1-tank afternoon dive for an extra fee if you wish. If you want to dive Nitrox that will also be an extra fee, and there is a fee for night dives, too.

This looks like a pretty good deal because January through Mid-April is the high-season in the Caribbean, when things are at the most expensive.

And it is likely that some popular Caribbean destinations will still be re-building early next year, due to the terrible hurricanes that hit so many places this year - so that may further limit the available dive vacation options.

7-Night New Year Dive Vacation Starting at $1,395*

Note: The packages do not include alcoholic beverages, unless you purchase one of their "3 drink per day" options.
Thanks @KathyV - I am going to make a decision within the next 10 days regarding an April dive vacation and will factor this into the equation. I received an e-mail yesterday from Diviac about a 34% off special on Aggressor boats. I am also considering the Cayman Aggressor, Belize Aggressor, Turks and Caicos Aggressor and the Kona Aggressor. All of them on special the month of April for under $2K. The Jardines Aggressor 1 and Roatan Aggressor are also on sale for under $2K.
upload_2017-11-14_14-18-4.png

This is different! The Clearly Cayman resorts have a cyber Monday offer that includes breakfast every day, 2 dives per day, and accommodations. I suppose that would work okay for Grand Cayman, because there are so many eating choices available, but there are few eateries on Brac and Little, and if you are staying at the resort, why not plan to eat at least 2 meals per day there?

Oh well! You can add on meals, dives, etc. See the link below. I just wonder which niche market they are going after with this one? All I can think of is Grand Cayman divers, similar to Sunset House. But Sunset House is more conveniently located near George Town.

Unwrap Holiday Rates

Last edited:
This is different! The Clearly Cayman resorts have a cyber Monday offer that includes breakfast every day, 2 dives per day, and accommodations. I suppose that would work okay for Grand Cayman, because there are so many eating choices available, but there are few eateries choices on Brac and Little, and if you are staying at the resort, why not plan to eat at least 2 meals per day there?

Oh well! You can add on meals, dives, etc. See the link below. I just wonder which niche market they are going after with this one? All I can think of is Grand Cayman divers, similar to Sunset House. But Sunset House is more conveniently located near George Town.

Unwrap Holiday Rates
I pulled the trigger on the Belize Aggressor for April 21. Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom