“Classic” Egypt tour package from Toronto?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, you're right, 2 girls in Egypt : better staying in the standard tourism...

Many liveaboard accept non-divers and make a special price.

Don't be afraid, but like in most of the middle east countries, you'll be often harassed by shop vendors, people in the street in touristic places, etc Even your guide will propose you to visit "a good friend's shop who has authentic papyrus"...
Be firm and polite and everthing will be ok.

If you have some free time, visit Common Conversational Words and Phrases in Arabic - dummies
or Arabic Phrases and Common Sentences

i can recommend to take a flight from Cairo to Abu Simbel. You have the choice to overnight in abu simbel and explore more or return to Aswan on the same flight.
Stay one or more night in Aswan, then join Nile cruise to Luxor.
We're quite happy with Soneta cruise - good food and great service but I heard there's many other cruise offer similar or better service.
Luxor and Karnak temple are also amazing at night, so worth to stay for one or two nights before transferred to Safaga or Hurghada to get wet. You can either diving / snorkeling at house reef at safaga resor or day boat from Hurghada or El Gouna. From here then you can catch the flight back to Cairo.
I always recommend to end the Egypt trip to visit the Egyptian museum.
We live in Cairo, so far have visited the Egyptian museum 3x and still want to go there again.
Many TO will be able to arrange those trip

Thanks @Wisnu

My wife and I loved the old museum, but, more room and better display conditions will be really great. We were there in early 2016, delay in opening is not a surprise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom