City Boy Relocating to FederalWay Looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive_Girl PNW:
Yes, quite a few of us gals up here are avid divers! :D I dove in a wetsuit up here year round until last Fall. As recommended, bring bottles of hot water. I also suggest a good windbreaker that can fit over your wetsuit, fleece gloves, fleece scarf and a fleece hat. In-between surface intervals don't take you suit off, simply bundle up over your suit and percolate!

And I am a Bears fan (and Cubbies!) - been one since I was a preteen and discovered WGN!!

And TLSea is a great shop!

WGN is by far the biggest network to be broadcasted around the nation & several countries as well. Im a Death Til Us Part Cubs Fan. Sox Sux & to some it up the northside really doesn't care if the southside won the series or not. You want mayhem wait til they close off chicago boarders when we Win if we ever Win......LMAO !!! I truly miss Harry Carry , that old drunk was one of a kind. God Bless Him !!!

Reasons for me leaving here to come up there is change of careers & Im looking to be a part-time student at Highline once again (Attended there in "95") as well as spending some time with family members there. Im sure times have changed there & looking forward to see who things have changed. For a 2 year period have live in Olympia to Auburn to Federalway. Dads a CNC programmer there & I may try out the field if my mind permits. Have a great day everyone !!!

Gerry

Top Ten Lies Told At Wrigley Field

1. August is our month
2. Just one more beer
3. We Don't need Maddux
4. Nobody sings as well as Harry
5. Our closer will stop 'em
6. The Tribune Company cares about the fans
7. The cork's for batting practice
8. I'm not drunk
9. Parking's no problem
10. Wait t'il next year