City Boy Relocating to FederalWay Looking for Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanx for the replies everyone !!!

I made my purchase & its a whites Polar flex with crushed neoprene on bottom & tri -lam on top with shoulder entry. 2,000.00 with the package with undergarments (2 Sets), Evo 3 Rock boots, & some other goodies as well. DUI wants 2,200.00 just for the Tls 350. Don't get me wrong but I think the TLS 350 is the Best Suit IMHO but not for the money, maybe if DUI offered the suit with a Wezzle LMAO .

Have a great week !!!!

T minus 2 1/2 weeks til the 2000 mile drive. I will take you guys up on the offer for the thanks giving dive.

Gerry

Thanx Dive Girl

Appreciate the warm welcome, Im looking forward to the move there in two week. Will be able to dive in first week of December due to Whites shipping my suit at that time so the thankgiving day dive we'll either miss or Dive in a 7 mil. but Im not sure whats the water temp there at this time of year.

Gerry

Water temps are between 55 degrees and 50 degrees.. last time in the water (which was just a few weeks ago) it was a balmy 54..

Thanx Gis Gal

One thing I like about this sport is that there are alot of single women who are diving in Da PNW. One more thing ........Any of you folks dive in wet suits up there ??? Any Bears Fans Up There as well ??? I maybe asking to much to quickly....LMAO !!!

:14: :14: :14:

Gerry

You don't want to miss the Thanksgiving weekend dives....Gis-gal and I are planning some great spots...
As for your wetsuit...you'll be fine for one dive at least and we will make sure to have hot water for you to warm up.
Kirsten

I can always rent a dry suit from TL sea in Des Moines or if you folks have another place that you highly recommend Im all ears. I'll be there for sure.

Gerry

TLSea's a good shop, and convenient to Federal Way. If they don't have what you need, a bit further north Fifth Dimension and Silent World also rent drysuits ... as does Bubbles Below, although they're quite a haul from Federal Way.

Kirsten, what are you planning for Thanksgiving Day week-end? I've still got a couple open spots on that Friday boat dive out of Anacortes.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

River Rat:
One thing I like about this sport is that there are alot of single women who are diving in Da PNW. One more thing ........Any of you folks dive in wet suits up there ??? Any Bears Fans Up There as well ??? I maybe asking to much to quickly....LMAO !!!

Yes, quite a few of us gals up here are avid divers! :D I dove in a wetsuit up here year round until last Fall. As recommended, bring bottles of hot water. I also suggest a good windbreaker that can fit over your wetsuit, fleece gloves, fleece scarf and a fleece hat. In-between surface intervals don't take you suit off, simply bundle up over your suit and percolate!

And I am a Bears fan (and Cubbies!) - been one since I was a preteen and discovered WGN!!

And TLSea is a great shop!

DG is correct.. many of us gals just love to get out and dive. Have been know to have dive marathons. 2-3 dives each day for many days.
Sometimes if we are lucky the gear never really gets dry.

Thanksgiving will hopefully be our next major diveathon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom