Ciao from Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi eevrybody, I am Valerio from Italy, been diving for the last 18 months, I completed so far about 40 dives (OW Padi, Advanced/Nitrox Diver NADD).
Will check in as much as possible to get advice on advice, equipment and crazy dive sites
Thanks!!

Welcome @Skiaffeggiaskorfani

Some good archaeological diving around Italy, have you seen any UW ruins?

Where are you located?

Welcome, Valerio. I hope you'll post some trip reports from the places you dive; they're places I don't see mentioned on ScubaBoard a lot, and the information might be helpful to other divers in your region, or visiting it.

Richard.

Ciao Valerio I am from Italy too
Welcome on Scubaboard I am sure you will find plenty of useful information in this forum

Dove in Naples, Ventotene and Sicily, all incredible places with ruines where they keep finding extra material really.
Hi, I see that you dived in Sicily. Can you recommend any dive centers? I am visiting in the start of May and located around taormina.

Ciao Valerio ! May we know where you're located in Italy and what are your favorite diving spots in your home country ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom