Chris Sawyer Diving St. Saint Thomas - Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got off the phone again with Chris Sawyer. We discussed what went on and why certain things happened. I know on my end of it we cleared the water. I feel as though some good has come out of this situation and hopefully this wont happen to another customer.
He has offered to make this right with me even though he didnt have to. I am walking away from this knowing he cares about what his customers think, the safety of his customers, and how his employees work. I wish your operation well.

Next time in St. Thomas give Blue Island Diving a call, they will pick you up from the Cruise ship dock (that was the main reason for not using Chris Sawyer as I heard nothing but good about his op). We had a great dive even tho we waited in a pouring rain with no cover.We did a 90 fsw dive on the WIT Concrete then a 50fsw reef dive & both were beautiful.
Capt Jimmy & DM Ian were top flite & Ian just hung around underwater to make sure we didnt get into trouble.The Barefoot Diver had plenty of room as we only had 7 divers on board & we got to pick type of dives we wanted.
Then we got dropped off at the same docks, what a time (& money) saver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom