Chicago Policeman Beating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you seen this clip at CNN last night?

I know there are a lot of good cops though.. I can't believe how this kind of policeman can be on duty for 12 years... He must have a "free to beat" license.

she was just an innocent bartender. I can imagine how he used to handle suspect on duty..

Saw it on our local NBC station news. Can't believe what I saw. How could he continue to pound on her like that? It reminded me a bit of the 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago...

A real tough guy, Huh?
I wish I would have been there to crack his skull open.
This guy deserves to rot in jail...
The girl is 5' 4" and probably 110 lbs, and he's 6'1" 250 lbs.

What a pathetic peice of doo doo...

I am actually not surprised. I have known some Police Officers that were this kind of person. It is a profession that can attract those that need to be in complete control and are not very nice people at all.

Of course I also know some that are wonderful people and are in the profession to help people. There are quite a few of this type of Police Officers on this board.

We hope that the system would get rid of those that are like this guy very soon in their career. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

being a cop does not make you a good person

It is a profession that can attract those that need to be in complete control and are not very nice people at all.

Well, the bigger common denominator in my opinion, is that he was a big fat drunk. Drunks have been beating women for years. I thought I heard that she would not serve him because he was drunk....

Booze makes a lot of people mean.

I have no desire to watch the entire video but I chuckle at the use of the word "allegedly". Yeah, sure. I know (personally) two geniuses who were filmed stealing money and stuff. Of course it was not them; it was "allegedly" them.

I have a couple of friends who are Chicago cops and it never amazes them when some cops act like this. They do remind me of course that Chicago has over 13,000 cops but even a few idiots like this make them all look bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom