Check out Chattertons & Kohlers Lastest Book....Titanic's Last Secrets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just did the webinar with Capt. Gary and Richie Kohler. It was a great webinar. I'm glad I signed up for it and I'm looking forward to the next one. It was full of a lot of good info. Very informative. Thanks Capt. Gary and Richie Kohler.

What???

Who is Richie?

Thanks for the nice feedback all and a kudos to Capt Gary for the plug. Brad really did a GREAT job with the book and as JC said it’s not Shadow Divers II. It is a deep sea mystery that twists and turns as many different elements come together in CSI type investigation that will ultimately change what you thought you knew about Titanic.

Since John experienced a low oxygen problem in the MIR submersible, he’s been exhibiting some signs of dementia. Unfortunately if you don’t like the book, (which I doubt) I will NOT mow your lawn as I am not allowed near sharp objects or heavy machinery. But JOHN will give you a piggy back ride...and then forget he did it!

SD

It will be out everywhere next month. You can preorder from Amazon or go to your local bookstore, just about anywhere. Twelve Publishers releases one book a month. Last year 8 of 12 were bestsellers.

Cheers

JC

Thanks for the nice feedback all and a kudos to Capt Gary for the plug. Brad really did a GREAT job with the book and as JC said it’s not Shadow Divers II. It is a deep sea mystery that twists and turns as many different elements come together in CSI type investigation that will ultimately change what you thought you knew about Titanic.

Since John experienced a low oxygen problem in the MIR submersible, he’s been exhibiting some signs of dementia. Unfortunately if you don’t like the book, (which I doubt) I will NOT mow your lawn as I am not allowed near sharp objects or heavy machinery. But JOHN will give you a piggy back ride...and then forget he did it!

Capt. Gary, thanks for the heads up!! I will definitely be buying and reading!! When and where will the book be released?

Awesome! I needed something good to read-- this will go at the top of the list!! :D

Oh, and can I have a piggy back ride anyway?? :rofl3:

I hoping it's a great read, my copy is soon to arrive.

My copy arrived two days ago and I'm making good progress through the book. It is very good and I highly recommend it. As a matter of fact, I'm looking forward to reading it further this evening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom