Cheap hotels near Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I was supposed to go this coming weekend but the class was cancelled. So I don't know when I'll be making it down there. I'm doing my AOW through Emerald Sea Divers.

You must be from the North. :lol:

Kevin's a nice guy, but the first thing you want to say when you meet him is "You aint from around here, are ya?" :D

Looking for a room for Friday Night down there, probably camp on Saturday.

So any more info on rooms?

I pricelined a room up in the Arboretum for $32/night a while back. Also, just as an FYI, if you are hoteling it. When you head out in the AM, if you take 2222 from Mo-Pac there is a drive-through Starbucks right there on the left :)

And if you havent been there before, there are signs... first follow the ones for the Oasis from 2222 and then follow the ones to Windy Point... then follow the dive sign :) It's so easy even YellowfinKunkfish could do it :wink:

I have a list of hotels close to Lake Travis on my web site, Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba. Click on the Maps and Location button and select the List of Local Hotels link.

Space is available on Saturday from 10-2 for anyone interested in diving the walls and Scuba Park. Scuba Park has three cars and many sunk boats including a three-story houseboat. Lines guide you around the park, over a wall and through Pecan Trees, so there is no time wasted looking for the underwater treasures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom