Cheap flight to Manila until mid Dec 2021.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the other hand a guy I know who lives on Mindoro tells me the earliest will be second quarter of this year. But I will monitor the situation. D_Fresh will know first because he is in the Manila area.

Getting married to your Filipina sweetheart is the best way to get back in to the country after you leave.

Tourist visa is not likely to resume until the medical authorities in the Philippines see enough progress with Covid-19 cases. I watched a speech where President Duterte made it clear that he felt the risk of overwhelming available health services was too great in a country that couldn't afford it financially.

Honestly, IMO, it's way too early too tell yet... I hate that part of this, but I think it is what it is.... Even though I'm here in PH now, I'm not on a long term visa yet, so this whole Entry/Exit thing is a big deal for me. I'll keep y'all posted as I learn more.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I watched a speech where President Duterte made it clear that he felt the risk of overwhelming available health services was too great in a country that couldn't afford it financially.
What has he achieved/done since Mar 2020?
Another term with this monkey is just unthinkable!
When is the next Presidential election? And is there any competent person around?
Make sure "Bongbong" is NOT allowed to run!!!!!

Yeah he has been known to push for more power. I would favor the Aquinos back in but some Filipinos told me no that wouldn't be good. So I am scratching my head.

Yeah he has been known to push for more power. I would favor the Aquinos back in but some Filipinos told me no that wouldn't be good. So I am scratching my head.

The elite members in Philippines should not be allowed to run unfortunately they have absolute control of everything.

Every single one of them since the demise of Marcos has done nothing to alleviate the poverty, social inequality etc etc.
Wala.
Aquinos? No chance.

Back
Top Bottom