Cheap... eBay drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I got mine. They are worth the money. It's a real nice undergarment, the fabric is great - nice and stretchy and its warm. His size recomendation was good. Great buy.

I think my set's a little short for me, but it's okay. Dove with a ripped zipper in 55F for 0:40 before I got cold and called it.

I ordered the XL a few minutes ago. The guy has several sizes listed now.

Anyone know what happened to Ron that sells the undergarments on eaby? I was wanting to order a pair of socks and for the last few days but he has no listings. When I click on his items for sale I get "The seller UserID you entered was not found". eBay My World - rondel101bjrr

Anyone know what happened to Ron that sells the undergarments on eaby? I was wanting to order a pair of socks and for the last few days but he has no listings. When I click on his items for sale I get "The seller UserID you entered was not found". eBay My World - rondel101bjrr

He may just not have anything online right now. Send him an email with what you need. That's what I did when I needed something he didn't have listed.

Last I emailed him he had some family issues to deal with. Maybe he's taking a break from ebay to handle those.

As well, perhaps merxlin is correct, he is out of inventory.

I sent him an email on the 1st (don't know why I didn't think of that, too many paint chips I guess, thanks Merxlin) and have not got a reply yet. I am in no real hurry so I will give it a week or so.

Waking this one from the dead. I emailed Rondel on eBay and he has listed some stuff. I bought a 3xl short from him.

Waking this one from the dead. I emailed Rondel on eBay and he has listed some stuff. I bought a 3xl short from him.

Thanks for the heads up. Which one did you get and how thich is it? I have a hollis Aug 100 and it is a little thick and decent down to 57°F. I also have a Aug 200 that I have not dove yet because it is even thicker/bulkier than the 100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom