Cheap... eBay drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure if he is still selling these, but I dove with his heavy quilted bunny suit this weekend in 39 der f. water with out a problem. Well I dove in the 39 deg water without a problem till my suit flooded that is.

Jim breslin

Not everything he has is always listed, so if you want a particular item, email him. He usually responds within a couple of days. He has a good return policy also.

I have one of his double layer polartec suits. Can't beat it for the price, was fine down to 40F with a thin set of long johns underneath (more for wicking and to avoid washing the bunny suit). I would definitely buy again.

The quality was as good as anything on the market, but polartec is not as nice as thinsulate if it gets soaked IMO.

I just ordered a 2-layer polartech from him this afternoon. I hope to be diving it next weekend. Will report back after the dive. If you're interested in any of his suits, email him and he will list what you need. he only had a few listed the other day but listed some products for me.

I recently ordered some of the drysuit booties from him based on recommendations here. All I can say is the quality is decent, the price is great and Ron provides great customer service. He will go out of his way to make you happy. If I hadn't bought a Weezle undergarment with my drysuit, I would have tried one of his undergarments first

I just placed an order off ebay. Should be here Friday. I'll let you know how it goes.

Did you get your undergarment and try it out? I am considering pulling the trigger on getting one myself.

I just placed an order off ebay. Should be here Friday. I'll let you know how it goes.

I did receive mine and it is excellent! I have 5 or 6 dives on it and it has been as warm as I would wish to be. Highly Recommend!! My only advice, I bought the matching socks on the sellers recommendation and they're of great quality but way to thick to comfortably fit in my drysuit "socks". If I use them in the attached neoprene drysuit socks my feet feel squished and my boots don't fit.. but they've been excellent to sleep in when camping at the dive site on cold nights :wink:

Back
Top Bottom