cheap all inclusive trip??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crunch@

Reaction score
lake ozark missouri, the worst place to dive in th
# of dives
25 - 49
People have told me that they can find deals as low as 500 dollars for a tropical dive trip. That includes dives, plane ticket, food, booze everything. i cant find anythoing close to that on expidia or orbitz. Help. i am needin a trip without much cash.thanks

Even if you find such a cheap trip (more likely around $700-$850) per person, you'll spend as much on diving because it usually doesn't include diving. The Mango Inn in Utilla has some cheap deals on AI plus diving, but the air is pretty expensive. The cheapest trip we did was to St. Croix when we found a timeshare for $195 for the week and we spent a lot of time shore diving where our only expense was tank rental. But the air fare was still close to $500 per person. I don't think what you are looking for exists in that price range. Good luck!

try www.worryfreevacations.com they put out last minute deals every monday or tuesday. the deals are air and hotel, but dates are limited. i have seen some 3 nighters with air from DFW to cozumel (no diving included) for as low as $350 per person based on double.

The problem with the AIs is you get what you pay for. The diving isn't all that great. If you want some good diving for little cash, look at Florida. Ft. Lauderdale area has great shore diving. You can probably get a hotel for a decent rate. $500 won't get you much anywhere though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom