Chatfield Pond 7/28 and 7/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VoIPTeK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm planning a couple dives at Chatfield pond 7/28 and 7/29. I'm open for Aurora Res as well if anyone would like to join me at either location. Let me know if you're interested and we can setup a time. Otherwise I plan to be there (Chatfield) around noon.

Joe

---------- Post Merged on July 28th, 2012 at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 27th, 2012 at 10:39 PM ----------

I'm planning a couple dives at Chatfield pond 7/28 and 7/29. I'm open for Aurora Res as well if anyone would like to join me at either location. Let me know if you're interested and we can setup a time. Otherwise I plan to be there (Chatfield) around noon.

Joe

I finished the dive for today. There was something going on the north end so I had to dive the south side which A1 had a class going on. I went out past where they were having the class and visability was about 7 to 10 feet. I saw several large crawdads and small perch.

Water Temp: 73
Max Depth: 24 Feet
Average Depth: 18.6
Dive 1: 24 Minutes (2800 psi / 2100 psi)
SI: 19 Minutes
Dive 2: 30 minutes (2100 psi / 1300 psi)

I'm going again tomorrow so let me know if you're interested and we can set a time. Otherwise I plan on going back out around noon.

Good Video.

I took my certification dives in that pond. I would recognize that toilet anywhere.:D

I finished the dive for today. There was something going on the north end so I had to dive the south side which A1 had a class going on. I went out past where they were having the class and visability was about 7 to 10 feet. I saw several large crawdads and small perch.

Water Temp: 73
Max Depth: 24 Feet
Average Depth: 18.6
Dive 1: 24 Minutes (2800 psi / 2100 psi)
SI: 19 Minutes
Dive 2: 30 minutes (2100 psi / 1300 psi)

I'm going again tomorrow so let me know if you're interested and we can set a time. Otherwise I plan on going back out around noon.
Thank You for your report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom