Charter Boats within 3 hours of DC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Logic Theorist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone have a list of charter boats along the coast? 3 hour drive from DC is roughly from VA Beach in the south to along the Jersey coast in the north. New York is more like 4 hours, but if there are good recreational dive charters sailing from there feel free to include them.

I was hoping to use the OC Diver this summer, but it looks like they are booked up most Saturdays all the way through September, and Sundays are all technical dives. I can't afford to drive down to Hatteras every weekend, and lake/quarry diving really doesn't interest me that much.

If you wanted to use the OC Diver, ScubaHut (DDives) has a couple of dates with Ted this summer. I don't know if they have any space left, but their number is (410) 761-4520. You could try them. I signed up for the ScubaHut trips on 7/19 and 9/13, but there is also a trip on 8/23. These dives are between 75-110 feet.

The Brass Anchor (Brass Anchor Scuba Center Frederick PADI Courses) also has a couple of dives on 7/26 and 10/4. They are an excellent shop. Their number is (301) 663-9363.

I have dates available for "To Dive For" a six-pack dive boat out of Indian River.
Check out the links in my signature. Saturday June 7this currently booked, but
the rest of our dates have openings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom