Charging the DC1200 battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welscuba

New
Reaction score
Can the DC1200 battery be charged while in the DC1200 camera using the DC1400 charging cable (USB) and transformer? Thanks.

Anyone know who really makes the dc1200 camera? I want to buy a spare on eBay iheard Panasonic. ??? Know the model. #?

Can the DC1200 battery be charged while in the DC1200 camera using the DC1400 charging cable (USB) and transformer? Thanks.
The DC1200 battery is charged using an charging block and ac adapter. It will not charge in the camera.

Knowing the manufacturer may not be enough. Need to have the same algorithms etc for running the flash, same casing, etc. A few years ago I bought a cheap camera for my wife (pre cellphone cameras) and discovered that it was made by the same folks that made the DC500 (or maybe an earlier version). But there was no way I could have used it. Different software, different case.

A few years ago I bought a cheap camera for my wife (pre cellphone cameras) and discovered that it was made by the same folks that made the DC500 (or maybe an earlier version). But there was no way I could have used it. Different software, different case.
There was a Vivitar that could be reprogrammed with Sealife firmware update to become a DC500. I still have a DC500 and a reprogrammed Vivitar. I doubt that Sealife will make that mistake again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom