Channel Islands (Santa Cruz)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben,

Were you on the Peace? Because we waved at the boat, but I don't know if they saw that. Did you have a good time? I assume you did, anything odd catch your eye?

Kristina,

I will see you manana sharp and early to go through our S-drills. :)

Bob, that's an adorable avatar. What is it?

Great photos - thanks for sharing!

For your first liveaboard dive trip, you chose the right outfit. Truth Aquatics knows how to do it right, and the Conception is a great boat as well. It sounds like you made good decisions as well (depth, staying out of caves) to help assure a safe and fun trip!

Great photos - thanks for sharing!

For your first liveaboard dive trip, you chose the right outfit. Truth Aquatics knows how to do it right, and the Conception is a great boat as well. It sounds like you made good decisions as well (depth, staying out of caves) to help assure a safe and fun trip!

It is either my age that is talking sense to me, or my new set of diving friends that come from UTD/GUE settings...

Maybe it's just a combination of both... :wink: But I'm thinking the big 40 this year has something to do with it... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom