Channel Islands 18-20, any advice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are fussy about your coffee better to bring your own. Jon will probably bring his french press but will appreciate an additional stash of good coffee.

My buddy let me borrow his dive camera, he has never used it since he got in an accident loosing a finger right after he got the thing. It is a Reefmaster Sealife, Will the onboard flash work well enough to snap some cool underwater photos on my dives, or should I just leave the thing at home and take mental pictures?

Im squared away on coffee, I dont drink it ha ha. A bit sensitive to coffee, might not be the best idea before diving. Thanks for the tip on ear plugs, I hadnt even thought about that. Hmmm since there is no adult beverages for us on board, I wonder if the crew and passengers would appriciate a 5 gallon keg of micro brew since my roomate is a brewer at a popular micro brewery.

Everyone appreciates beer, but I'm not at all sure where on the boat you'd stash a 5 gallon keg. Maybe email TA and ask about that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom