Changing Covid testing requirements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some planes announced the mask cancelations mid-flights.

Report from BWI this morning like 90% masked to gate. Like 50% at gate. One guy on the escalator telling people they don’t have to wear them.
What was the requirement on the flight to Mexico since masks are still required there?

What was the requirement on the flight to Mexico since masks are still required there?
Nothing inbound from the US has arrived yet

1650388034524.png

So we are now in residence.

Mask usage dropped to maybe 10% on the plane from Houston Hobby to CZM. On arrival on the tarmac, the ground people were pointing to there their mask encouraging people to mask. Maybe 60% masked up? In line in INM no one said a work to anyone. In fact there were 3 INM agents working. One with a KN-95 on properly and two other with the classic cloth chin mask, ie nose and mouth out. Lots of people processed through immigration with no mask and no problem. The recorded PA announcement was still saying mask required. I didnt hear anyone get called out on it from the time we got inside.

two other with the classic cloth chin mask, ie nose and mouth out.
I hate those more than bare-faced spreaders, pretending to wear one. Masks bothered me at first until I got silicone frames to hold mine in shape, then no problem - other than the time I tried to wear a wet one. 👺

EWR to IAH this morning - nearly 100% masked.

IAH to CZM - 5% masked.

CZM airport - everyone wore a mask - they handed them out at the entrance - except for the immigration agents who had them slung around their chins.

The current is blasting here. And I mean it. South to North. Never seen it this strong. Incredible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom