CFL grey cup champions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First let me say congrats.
The Grey Cup belongs in Canada.
It is the Canadian Football League after all.

I have a difficult time taking the CFL and the Grey Cup seriously.
When the Baltimore Colts left for Indy, we Baltimoreans (I was born there) were Jonesing for football like a crack***** tricking for a fix.
We would have done anything to get football back n Baltimore.
What better way to fill a void than to get our own CFL franchise.
Enter the Baltimore Stallions of the CFL.
They existed in the league for TWO years.
Of those two years, they went to the Grey Cup the first year and lost, then won the Grey Cup their second year.
I don't know but....... that sounds a little Mickey Mouse to me.

Well if those Pilsner swilling gophers , knew how to count ,, the Cup should have gone into the middle of the country !

Unlinke other Grey Cups, this was an excercise in "Who wants to loose more" The Riders won... er lost... well you know what I mean.

Definately not the calibre of football I was hoping for. There were much better games during the season despite the last play victory. It was exciting, yes, but exciting for all of the wrong reasons.

Lets all count together....1....2.....3......4......stop when you get to TWELVE!!

Thats the problem with so many American players in the CFL. Anything past 11 is just "more"

I used to be a rabid CFL fan (watched the Als play when I was kid in Montreal) and was in Ottawa during the glory years but it's lost it's allure for me. Only one Canadian player in the Grey Cup game?

Where art thou Russ Jackson, Tony Gabriel and all the Riders who had to work for a living outside of football but played because they loved the game?

BTW - 4 downs is one too many!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom