certification cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.... a whole can of worms.

Internet Vs LDS!

Can a LDS survive on classes and selling compressed air? I mean, if you don't support your LDS because you are concerned about saving a buck or two, then who are you going to go to when you need some advice on equipment or the local diving scene?? I am not a shop owner and am relatively new to the sport, but I would much rather spend a couple extra bucks for the service and knowledge that my LDS supplies. It is not like buying a book or a piece of stereo equipment, these items are your life line.

Bear

My classes were 300.00 and they supply all rental gear excluding hood, boots, fins, mask, and gloves. I don't know if thats a good price or not, we just signed up there because we frequently use the shop, and know that they have very good classes. It also helped that it was the closest........ but if we thought that there was a better one, we most certainly would have gone there instead. Well now i'm way off the subject, so i'm outta here!! :)

Kayla:)

Back
Top Bottom