Cenote's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwaver

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a dive op for 1 day of Cenote' diving . I'll be on Cozumel and would like to go to the mainland foe a day. It would be nice to be picked up at the ferry in PDC.

I would very highly recommend Beach Divers. They are located just to your right as you get off the ferry from Coz in PDC. If you can, request to Dive with Niko. My wife and I have done about two dozen dives with Beach Divers in the area and fuond them to be extremely friendly, honest, and capable people. They have also shown a level of concern for safety I have yet to encounter anywhere else in Mexico (or here for that matter).

If you want direct contact information I can dig up whatever you want (ie email, phone etc.). Do contact them ahead with your intentions and I am sure you can arrange to meet them at the shop literally less than a block from the ferry. You will of course need to walk a block furhter with them across avenue 5 to get to the car/van.

At the risk of bashing I would suggest avoiding AquaWorld at all costs. We dove Chaq Mool (sp?) cenotes with them, and while our dives turned out quite enjoyable we were appaled at the overall lack of any safety precautions and concerns.

Thanks Narced, what is there web site

My friends were very pleased with this one. They were picked up from the boat too.

www.dir-mexico.com

I don't believe they have a site up yet. I do have the email and phone # for Niko at home, but am leaving to the airport straight from work today (heading to Bonaire). I will be back in about two weeks and can look up the email information then and post it, sorry. If you can wait that long I will have that for you by the 15th or 16th here.

You may try some of the Playa del Carmen information websites to try to find them as well. I think the actual store name is Beach Divers. If you search on beach divers in that area you will likely come up with a different establishment located north of town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom