Cenotes 2 divers 2 snorkelers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Jay 07

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi I am looking for a dive op that we all will be able to enjoy a cenote together.We will be staying at the grand mayan it would be great if the op will pick us up.Thanks Jay

Hey Jay, i strongly recommend you cross the street and take the bus into Playa del Carmen. Go to Phantom Divers. Phantom Divers Scuba Dive Shops Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Cozumel Riviera Maya Padi certification Yucatan Mexico

You can also go to the ferry station and cross over to Cozumel. talk to Studio Blue there. Amazing dives with them. Did my nitrox cert with them and had a great time.

Now for cenotes, I STRONGLY recommend Armando at Scubacenote. I've done 7 cenote dives with them and they each were amazing. He will pick you up from the Grand Mayan. Scuba Cenote : Riviera Maya : Yucatan Cenote Diving : Dos Ojos GREAT INSTRUCTOR AND GUIDE!!

Two cenotes that are great for both divers and snorkelers are Grand Cenote outside Tulum and Dos Ojos south of Akumal. Cannot miss with either one, but Dos Ojos is closer to the GM.

Another option would be to go to Hidden Worlds. They do take the snorkelers and divers into different places, but both would have a great experience. You could meet up after to do the zipline or the sky cycle together.

If you do want to just hire a guide and have all 4 of you go together, keep in mind that the snorkelers won't go as far into the cenote as the divers. I think you might actually all have a better experience if you don't get set on doing this all together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom