ccr urgent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear guys

I am still alive, and I did it, the man kept his word and came to me telling me lets do it.
And he even offered me to dive it all this week, but of course I am not going to abuse his kindness.

So I don’t really know what to say like the first time I did a dive in the scr dolphin it was strange and dive after a dive I started to enjoy it more, until I start to feel it a peace of me underwater.

His inspiration was heavy and bulky but of course silent. He made a briefing concerning the hand set and the calibration and low and high set point , technically I new all what he was talking about as I have an idea about the machine, but I did not know how to do it or never did it my self. It was a nice experience.

Now I am looking for some one to do the course with , he told me that he is coming back next month and he can do it , but I don’t really like to do a course with some one doesn’t speak English and some one translating. I like to ask 10000 questions and know beyond the course as well. I shall see. Or I shall see if some one will do it here but he English speaking.

Anyway I would like to thanks every one here with no exception for the help and the support. And thanks for the pm messages from every one.

I will read again all what we talked about and maybe I will have couple of questions but maybe not very serious ones.
Thanks again and have a nice day.

My only question today is about the VR3 is it a bad news or every one is happy with it.

wazza:
Dear guys I am still alive, and I did it, the man kept his word and came to me telling me lets do it.
And he even offered me to dive it all this week, but of course I am not going to abuse his kindness.
I am glad to hear it was the other diver's unit.
Good luck with your research and quest for training.
The Inspiration & Hammerhead manuals should answer many of your questions.
I found the JuergensenMarine yahoo-group interesting to know something
about the Hammerhead's history. For example, I never realized that connector
design issues were as subtle as they seem to be (e.g. Fischers).
wazza:
My only question today is about the VR3 is it a bad news or every one is happy with it.
The VR3 seems to be like a lot of dive gear.
Some people love them, some people hate them.
I'll probably get one, eventually.
In the beginning I'm planning on starting with tables; I have an old PalmPilot
I can use for that. I think that will let me wrap my head around fun things
like "gradient factors" better.

Good luck again.
John G.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom