Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another great find !! And great shot !!
Thanks, this is the time of year to look for them up on the hardpan at LHPT and TR!!!
First one I ever found was on North Wall dive on the reef back from Wall edge, have spotted others at TR and LHPT, day and night dives.
Appears as though seas being a bit kinder now..

20180525-P5250093.jpg

A few months ago, I turned in this photo to the folks of Digital Underwater Photography Magazine. UwP, Your FREE underwater photography magazine
I’m happy they included it. This photo shows a different angle or perspective. I took it while shorediving in Little Cayman, off the Salt Rock Dock, with my dive buddy & better half.
Shore diving in Little Cayman is just amazing. Unfortunately, it’s not advertised or promoted. Maybe that’s a good thing. In any case, back to the main topic. Here is my shot.
Cheers,
Ricardo
CE686BD0-0A9D-48C0-962A-9C7246D72B2E.jpeg

A few months ago, I turned in this photo to the folks of Digital Underwater Photography Magazine. UwP, Your FREE underwater photography magazine
I’m happy they included it. This photo shows a different angle or perspective. I took it while shorediving in Little Cayman, off the Salt Rock Dock, with my dive buddy & better half.
Shore diving in Little Cayman is just amazing. Unfortunately, it’s not advertised or promoted. Maybe that’s a good thing. In any case, back to the main topic. Here is my shot.
Cheers,
Ricardo
View attachment 487368
I like different perspectives, especially on turtles..NICE

Kathy thanks I think I have seen that one several times but always half hidden

Cindy no been busy with business stuff after diving haven't had the time...Yet !

Ricardo another great perspective.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom