Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dyJuifY.jpg

DArUNyG.jpg

SkWP9IE.jpg

eVSQb1Z.jpg

Missed a day posting last night because I was just dog tired all afternoon. Think it might have been a post lunch sugar crash because the desserts all looked too good to pick just one. Anyway...here are a few underwater favorites from today, and a few topside shots from this evening on the dock. I love the stars down here...I live near Houston, so the light pollution makes sure we rarely see much in the night sky at home. Enjoy!

Coney Cleaning
UBBVkZr.jpg

Kinda reminds me of a free car wash by a school group. How many Peterson's Cleaning Shrimp can you see? We counted 11...
fzbNeC6.jpg

Nurse Shark looks like I felt yesterday afternoon...
PqfYuPR.jpg

Shift change for the Eagle Rays. "Morning Ralph...Morning Sam."
XcxJ1qd.jpg

Brac 3-'17..........

Last of them for a while--------heading out tomorrow for NZ then Tonga to dive with the humpbacks @ Matafonua Lodge....Damned ---------& to think my best were yet to come..:)................Everyone have a good couple weeks........
34509569810_11f23e807a_z.jpg
IMG_1009 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr
34911870575_12c1718187_z.jpg
IMG_1020 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr
34751979112_0bd4b20725_z.jpg
IMG_1030 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr

Brac 3-'17..........

Last of them for a while--------heading out tomorrow for NZ then Tonga to dive with the humpbacks @ Matafonua Lodge....

AWESOME! One of my favorite places on this planet. Say hi to Darren and Nina, and pet Ollie for me! (Menno from the big red sailing boat)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom