Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to admit because my best of the best as a amateur photographer doesn't quality for what this thread requires. I have to agree most of the pictures posted are beyond my capabilities. I will keep my pics for family and friends. I will not post any more pictures on this thread. Hope all enjoyed the one already posted.

I have to admit because my best of the best as a amateur photographer doesn't equal the quality you are looking for and most that have been posted on this thread I will keep my pics for family and friends. I will not post any more pictures on this thread.
I have posted in this thread, my photos are hardly pro quality. Reconsider, post your best photos, I would be glad to see them

I have to admit because my best of the best as a amateur photographer doesn't quality for what this thread requires. I have to agree most of the pictures posted are beyond my capabilities. I will keep my pics for family and friends. I will not post any more pictures on this thread. Hope all enjoyed the one already posted.

I've really enjoyed all the photos and really miss Cayman. Your pictures help bring a bit of Cayman to my home in Detroit. Thank you.

Please reconsider. When I said Best of Best, I was talking about the best of a series of shots from a dive. As someone that shoots with a Paralenz, my best shot does not come close to what you and others can do, but I still post the occasional one and people seem to enjoy them perhaps because they have done that particular dive and know the area. Or perhaps they just like looking at fish. In any case, again reconsider and depending on when you are in the Brac in January, give me a shout if you want to do some shore diving. Be safe

I agree. Please continue to post what you consider to be your favorite shots. They don't have to be professional quality. Mine certainly aren't and I love to share pictures that I think tell a story or bring back a memory.

On one of my last mornings on the Brac, I woke to find a turtle crawl on the beach....turned out to be a false crawl without a nest.
upload_2020-7-13_6-45-11.jpeg

Get your housing yet???Or was this a "dry" shot??:)
Good to hear the numbers are back. Used to be on a calm clear day, the whole of the North Sound was littered with this guys..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom