Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cayman Brac
And they follow you around like dogs

View attachment 559587
View attachment 559595 Just got back from an AWESOME week on Brac-

Here is me and a buddy on Tarpon Reef!

I bet your buddy has a better SAC rate. When you catch your breath how about a trip report? Glad you had a safe trip and more pictures!

I love the groupers that are abundant in the Cayman Sister Islands! They are so curious and follow you around like puppies demanding attention!

Spotted Cleaner Shrimp

IMG_0731.jpg

I expect bazillions of photos on this thread next week. and remember, nothing on here says it has to be underwater. submissions can and must include topside shenanigans and embarrassing moments.

I expect bazillions of photos on this thread next week. and remember, nothing on here says it has to be underwater. submissions can and must include topside shenanigans and embarrassing moments.

^^^^^^ I second this!!!
Also thanks to everyone that posted so far this year as because if I cannot be there, photos are the next best thing. Additional kudos to @pelsasser and @cgills, your pictures are just stunningly good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom