Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brac.......Oct 2014.......

15229657333_5c76fc7d85_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_1140 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

15663647057_fc4a982421_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_1146 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

C, what (reddish)fish is that in the top pic??----a parrot??....

EDIT !!......ALSO, anyone want to make a (?guy's) only trip the end of November????????........Wife just decided she's gunna go on a gals only trip 1st of January--------so---------that leaves me open for one---toward the end of this year..........Thinking of(going back to) Dominica(National Geographic type trip---FOR SURE)----OR-----as my ace in the hole Brac-------when are they gunna be finished with the Brac Reef BR remodeling(putting in new pool & outdoor bar now/?soon)??.....anyone remember??.........Gotta start making better plans vs just sitting here thinking about them...
:)...Get back if you want to 'talk' about a possible trip----It's a dadgum long shot, but,...........Joe

Last edited:
C'iac---------pulling my camera rig out in the next day or 2 & gunna put it thru it's (dry)land paces(lol, hope it works as good as in Brac---keeping fingers crossed, quality wise, that's all I want/need)....

Brac .....Oct 2014

15231419173_f33af1de4b_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_1155 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

15851290445_a07ddeffd6_z.jpg
[/URL]IMG_1160 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom