Cavediver from Florida, howdy folks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stairman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Didnt Know scuba board had a cavediving section.Ive noticed a few friends from The Cave Divers Forum,and Decostop.Mainly a freshwater caver but enjoy alot of other scuba discussions...Randy

Didnt Know scuba board had a cavediving section.Ive noticed a few friends from The Cave Divers Forum,and Decostop.Mainly a freshwater caver but enjoy alot of other scuba discussions...Randy

Welcome to ScubaBoard Randy. Its a small world isn't it? I am jimdiverman on all the forums that I participate in. This is the most active of all the boards I have found, and lots of good folks here.:D

Hey Jim,yea I recognize you in Orange Grove.I see theres alot going on here.I used to live in Houma LA.gotta get to bed but Ill be seein ya..Randy.

Welcome to the 'Board, Randy! Pretty much all the boards (at least the ones I'm on) have cave diving sections and they all offer a different angle. I'm pretty active on all of them.

Welcome; always good to see another fan of wet rocks :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom