cave photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azcaddman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
from akumal area, last week more here

end of a long dive
bosh-chen-02.JPG

verticaly challenged
bosh-chen-03.JPG

horizontaly challenged
bosh-chen-10.JPG

bosh-chen-09.JPG

camilo-04.JPG

grande-01.JPG

grande-09.JPG

rainy day at grande
grande-12.JPG

Very nice photos. I notice that your gloves don't extend to cover the length of your fingers. Ever get your fingertips scratched, cut, etc. while exploring U/W caves? Just curious.

Thats the wife, she likes the gloves to pad her hand inside the goodman handle of the light, and the fingers are cut out, so you can feel the line if necessicary.

you shouldnt be touching things, so cuts etc isn't an issue (in mexico anyway).

Art

azcaddman:
... you shouldnt be touching things, so cuts etc isn't an issue (in mexico anyway). Art
Agreed. Shouldn't touch living things, etc. same in USA. I was just wondering... because in photo #3 (horizontally challenged) and photo #4, where her hand "appears" close to rock wall. Not criticizing; just thinking about diver safety, that's all. Again, very nice photos. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

Oh, these are GORGEOUS. Major motivation for me to get out there and practice line skills . . .

thanks all, this was 1st trip with canon a640, in an ikelite housing, and other than a small issue that ikelite's fixing now, I was real happy with the preformance of the camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom