cave diving in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I do not know if people relized it but Thailand has some excellent Cavern/cave diving. I started diving in the fresh water lakes a few years back and have located some very nice caverns and caves. Quite a change from doing the same old boat and coral dives. No rough boat trips, no current, nice mountainous seniory. Looking forward to doing another tri p next month. Next trip there is suppose to be a old railway that runs through a mountain. Haven't quite located the site yet but should hopefully know in the next coming weeks.

Bruce

Where exactly in Thailand did you do your cave diving, i'm quite interested to go there myself

Kanchanaburi is possible. Erawan National Park is there. There are a few lakes and stuff around so the potential is there. The falls alone made that park worth it for me. If you could dive there it'd be a dream.

I am starting to run trips up there and courses on a normal basis. The next one I am trying to hold will be the last weekend of April, the 25 through the 27th if anyone is interested in going. There are a couple of new spots I am wanting to check out and also a place where there is a train track running through a mountain side. Don't quite know where that is yet but have a few people checking for me and should know shortly.

Bruce

Back
Top Bottom