Cave Diving in Missouri.....Info needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrudicel once bubbled...
WB416,
11 hours?!!! Man, it sucks to be you. I looked them up, like Roubidoux and Mine L, and they are just over 400 miles for me and 6 - 6 1/2 hours. Of course, I would be more than glad to wait the 5 hours for you to get here if you want to go!

Well... I once made it from my house to Camp Attabury in a bit over 3 hours 'cause I was running late for a formation I didn't dare miss, but that was about 15 years ago and before I realized that I'm not immortal. :D

Have you tossed around any dates yet?

bob

jrudicel, and GUEdiver. I'm happy to see that you guys are DIR. As I am. I live in MO. I have done my training in MO. and then we finished up in FL. Our level of training at this time is comparable. My instructor is Jason Weisacosky and he is also the Director of our organization the Ozark Cave Diving Alliance (OCDA). If I can be of any help please let me know. My e:mail is caver2b@aol.com I will check on the logistics that were not covered in the recent post. Mainly your gas fills and hotels. I do know that there is a dive shop not to far from roub, but I have never used them and don't know how often they are open. Cannonball is pretty far out there and I don't know of any shops, but I will check. Cannonball is also a very good hike from the parking lot to the water (63 yards give or take) it is quite the hill, but well worth the effort. Look forward to hearing from you both. We also have a wonderful map of roubidoux for sale. This map is quite the piece of work. You would be very happy with it. Rick

Like GUEdiver, I'm also a Cave 1 diver and interested in diving there some time, but don't have any team members in this area.

If anyone's interested in adding another team member, PM me and we can work out the details and a checkout dive or two.

Back
Top Bottom