Cave diving 7-10/11 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlcnuke

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to come down for the weekend and get some dives in cave country. Usual buddy isn't available, but I'd still like to get down there.

I'm currently apprentice plus certified (1/3rds, 2 jumps, limited deco....) and would be happy to dive with some new people or people other than my usual buddy.

Hello. I will be looking for dive buddies as well. I am taking apprentice cave in a few weeks. I see your from Acworth. I did some growing up in Acworth but now live in south Florida. Did you make your trip down?

Hello. I will be looking for dive buddies as well. I am taking apprentice cave in a few weeks. I see your from Acworth. I did some growing up in Acworth but now live in south Florida. Did you make your trip down?

Almost... I was set up to go but then Elsa's path made it likely that conditions weren't going to be great so I postponed the trip and worked on my nitrox stick at the house this past weekend instead. I'll be down at least 1 weekend a month for the foreseeable future though.

Almost... I was set up to go but then Elsa's path made it likely that conditions weren't going to be great so I postponed the trip and worked on my nitrox stick at the house this past weekend instead. I'll be down at least 1 weekend a month for the foreseeable future though.

How soon I forget about the tropical storm that went over cave country. I am hoping the conditions will be good for my training days in early August. I am looking forward to seeing all the locations and caves I have read about and looked at photos of. I will be looking to get up there once a month. It takes me about 5 hours so its pretty close. What is your drive time? About 5 hours?

How soon I forget about the tropical storm that went over cave country. I am hoping the conditions will be good for my training days in early August. I am looking forward to seeing all the locations and caves I have read about and looked at photos of. I will be looking to get up there once a month. It takes me about 5 hours so its pretty close. What is your drive time? About 5 hours?

Depends on traffic and where I'm going, but usually 5 hours plus or minus a half hour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom