Cave country - full rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all.

Updating here as I'll finally travel towards FL Friday.

I expect to be back ashore and able to finally try some DL cave diving 22-24th April.

I'm reading that water levels are very high now, should I expect them to revert to normal levels enabling diving by then? :)

Then, this will be my first cave dives with any significant flow -would an instructor be able to help me become a usable buddy (in a high flow cave) in a day? A weekend?
Caves are still open. A few are closed, but you'll be able to dive for sure. If you've never dove flow then I would suggest a local guide for a couple of days or finding a buddy here or on cavediver that would like to show you the ropes

So, I stsrt to realise most instructors seems to be fully booked a long time in advance.

Anyone have any advise for a decent instructor that may have availability in April?

A buddy would be brilliant - but guess it's not fair to buddy up without an introduction to flow first.

I have some space in April, check my calendar.

Jim's Training Calendar

Uodate: diving booked friday and saturday with Max after recommendation from Captain Jim.

If anyone would like a buddy Sunday (or possibly in the afternoons? ), that would be awesome!

Hi all.

So finished up with Max now, which was awesome!

If anyone find themselves searching for a buddy for this afternoon or evening, please let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom