Cats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Our neighbor has decided that he needs a cat, not one but two kittens. Good for him, cats are great pets - we have a cat too!

The problem is that they think our lani is his lani and are back there all the time - Throwing our stuff off the shelves, chewing on our gear as it hangs to dry, we have to keep the door closed to keep them out, also the 2x+ number of cats is giving me a very hard time breathing ( bad cat allergy/asthma, I can handle one - but not three).
Anybody have an idea how I can keep them away with out scaring off our own cat?

lol...thanks for the tip:wink: We thought of that when we had a burglar....neither of us are dog people..

A spray bottle set on "Stream" with a dilute mixture of vinegar and water, amply applied to the offending felines a couple of times, will generally give them the idea that they are unwelcome.

the K

Have you thought about putting your gear on the patio to dry. :D
The problem with cats, is so many cats, to few recipes. :11ztongue

Moth Balls! they work good! but, i don't know about your cat though with them. Hmmmm

dlndavid:
Have you thought about putting your gear on the patio to dry. :D
The problem with cats, is so many cats, to few recipes. :11ztongue

The patio is the lani, we live on the ground floor of an appartment building. From our door to the back wall it's about 10'.

Scuba65:
Moth Balls! they work good! but, i don't know about your cat though with them. Hmmmm

Thanks! I guess Pat will just have to be hungry enough to come home anyway :wink:

Back
Top Bottom